AutoCAD 23.1 Registration Code [Mac/Win]
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) is a world leader in 2D and 3D design software for the Architecture, Civil, Computer-Aided Design, Engineering, Media & Entertainment, and Motion Pictures industries. Since its introduction of AutoCAD in 1982, Autodesk continues to be the most comprehensive and best-selling software suite for 2D and 3D computer-aided design, modeling and computer graphics. It runs on the most sophisticated desktop computers, as well as a wide variety of embedded devices. Autodesk software helps designers create immersive 3D content, support digital manufacturing, and unlock their creativity with the ability to easily publish and market their designs. For additional information, visit
Autodesk, AutoCAD and CAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Exclusive offers for local audience
The following offers are available only in your country.
Share and save: Customers can share their favorite images and videos to social networks and get extra reductions on their next purchase.
Save while shopping: Find all your favorite items in one place so you can keep shopping as you browse. This feature saves you time on repeated searches and enables you to buy more of the items you like.
Save the sticker: Save time and money by building your shopping list or shopping basket with the items you already have on file.
Save the favourite: Want to always be able to find what you’re looking for? Select the ‘Save the favourite’ function so you can easily go back to your favourites at any time.
Save and share: Share pictures and videos with your friends and family and get the low price when you purchase more.
View and sort: View your orders and changes to your plans and view the status of your orders in one place.
AutoCAD is available in various editions. The entry-level plan is the AutoCAD Standard Edition, which includes AutoCAD 2016 software, MasterCAD Master Edition software, and 15 free web-based updates for five years. The AutoCAD Design Standard and Design Standard Plus editions are the most popular editions for design professionals, including a strong variety of preinstalled applications. The AutoCAD Design Standard Plus edition includes
AutoCAD 23.1 Crack + Download
AnyObject – Java supports the AnyObject command. It is a script-like program that performs multiple AutoCAD operations. It is written in Java and has limited AutoCAD support. It is implemented with Java AWT toolkit classes such as java.awt.Window, java.awt.Graphics, java.awt.Color, java.awt.Font, java.awt.Dimension, java.awt.event.MouseAdapter, java.awt.event.MouseEvent, java.awt.event.KeyAdapter, java.awt.event.KeyEvent, java.awt.image.BufferedImage, java.awt.geom.AffineTransform and so on. AnyObject provides some convenient commands for quickly rotating, scaling, translating, or moving objects. The programming commands are very similar to those of regular AutoCAD commands. Some of the programming commands require a mouse click, and some do not, but most will work well when a mouse is used.
Assembly – API for building specialized assemblies for AutoCAD. A common use of assembly is the Assembly Wrapper Tool, which builds an assembly by wrapping a collection of AutoCAD drawings with one another. Assembly is part of the Windows operating system.
C++ – C++ supports two programming languages: C and C++. The integration of C++ code into AutoCAD (C++) is a one-way street. Users can write extensions to AutoCAD, but AutoCAD cannot write extensions for C++ code.
DXF – DXF allows you to convert object models between different versions of AutoCAD, as well as any other AutoCAD-compatible program. It also converts object models into various file formats, including text and graphics formats for e-mailing or the World Wide Web, and CAD model formats for importing into other CAD applications.
Flex – Flex is a scalable, Java-based, object-oriented framework for developing AutoCAD add-ons. Flex contains an API that allows AutoCAD to invoke and control add-ons. The API allows an AutoCAD programmer to create an add-on that executes when a user makes a given command, or executes at other times (e.g., when the user opens or saves a drawing). Flex may be used for developing custom functions or visual programming tools, or as a platform for packaging and distributing third-party AutoCAD add-ons to AutoCAD users.
AutoCAD 23.1 Crack+ X64
* Copyright (c) 2012, 2017, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation. Oracle designates this
* particular file as subject to the ”Classpath” exception as provided
* by Oracle in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Oracle, 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065 USA
* or visit www.oracle.com if you need additional information or have any
* COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
* Copyright (C) 1991-2016 Unicode, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
* a copy of the Unicode data files and any associated documentation
* (the ”Data Files”) or Unicode software and any associated documentation
* (the ”Software”) to deal in the Data Files or Software
* without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of
* the Data Files or Software, and to permit persons to whom the Data Files
* or Software are furnished to do so, provided that
* (a) this copyright and permission notice appear with all copies
* of the Data Files or Software,
What’s New In AutoCAD?
Use the latest technology in auto layout and auto design to rapidly define your blueprint or conceptual design. Use the new layout assistant to easily create the desired layout or parameter set, with minimum effort. (video: 1:07 min.)
Display real-time changes to your drawings with just a few clicks. The new Markup Assist tool provides a live comparison of how your drawings look without having to open a new session. (video: 1:05 min.)
Color with a hotkey, or change the appearance of any object with a new style tool. Apply color to a part of a line, arc, surface, or a group of objects. (video: 1:11 min.)
Stay organized with the new color-coded palettes. Set the palette colors with a hotkey and make your drawings easier to navigate. (video: 1:07 min.)
New color-matching tools:
Simplify your color selection process by using the new color-matching tools. Find the perfect color by comparing different parts of an image or an object. (video: 1:21 min.)
New curvy-line tool:
Use the new curvy-line tool to draw arbitrary paths on a design surface. Unlike the new curved edges tool, you can create paths without interfering with other objects. (video: 1:28 min.)
Enhanced Line Styles:
Work faster and more efficiently with the new style-based linetypes. Use new palettes to quickly define line styles. (video: 1:21 min.)
More Line Style options:
Work faster and more efficiently with the new style-based linetypes. Use the new palettes to quickly define line styles. (video: 1:10 min.)
Enhanced Auto Drafting:
Enhance your design process with new building blocks:
Wireframe, a new wireframe-style linetype that captures your design intent at a high level.
Flexible component libraries, allowing you to create a wide variety of components, such as buildings, furniture, and machinery.
Labeling and archetypes, which allow you to quickly construct and place labels and symbols on your design.
2D alignment, which makes it easy to align and align objects.
The new Auto Drafting tools are the result of feedback from AutoCAD users from all over
System Requirements For AutoCAD:
PCs running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac OS 10.9 or higher
Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4GB available space
Headset: Built-in stereo Headphones or external speakers are recommended
To install and play NFS: The Trail of Blood in full graphical glory, we recommend the Steam version of the game. (It’s highly recommended, by the way. It’s